1. Responsible Data Processing
Ecoreflexus, Lda., located at Rua Antonio Livramento nº 3C in Lisbon, Portugal, holder of the taxpayer no. PT508454808, is responsible for the processing of personal data of the "Loja de Carregadores Veículos Elétricos", hereinafter referred to as LCVE, and can be contacted by email email@example.com and by phone (+351) 217579065.
LCVE is an electronic store that sells products mainly for Electric Vehicles charging, among others, and that can be accessed by the domain www.lojacarregadoresve.pt.
The collection and processing of data that we carry out complies with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
2. Rights of data subjects
Data subjects have the rights to:
• Access - the LCVE data subject has the right to access their personal data. Access to personal data can be done by accessing the customer area of our store, by entering the username and password chosen at the time of registration in our store;
• Rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or portability - the LCVE data subject has the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and portability of their personal data, by email request addressed to the LCVE, and on a case by case basis , according to the category of data concerned.
• Object - the LCVE data subject has the right to object to processing of data, for preponderant and legitimate reasons, duly explained in writing, sent by email addressed to LCVE;
• Notification - the LCVE data subject has the right to be notified of data processing, whenever it occurs in situations not provided for in this policy;
• Automated treatment - the LCVE data subject has the right that decisions made on the basis of "automated processing" that affect them or that affect them significantly and which are based on their personal data are made by natural persons and not just by computers. The data subject also has the right, in this case, to express its point of view and to contest the decision.
• Right of complaint - the LCVE data subject has the right to complain about how his/her data is processed for the controller of LCVE identified above in the first instance or for the National Data Protection Commission (www. .cnpd.pt).
3. Data categories
The categories of data collected by LCVE are:
• Billing data;
• Data for contacts;
• Data for shipment of goods;
• Data for newsletter;
4. Data Collection and Purpose
The data we collect through our store is submitted by the customer at the time of purchase.
• The billing data is collected for the purpose of being able to issue a legal billing document on behalf of the customer;
• Data for contacts is collected for the purpose of communicating with the customer in the pre-purchase and post-purchase period, as well as in future technical assistance, return or complaint;
• The data for the shipment of goods is collected to allow the shipment of the goods, whenever the address in question is different from the address used for billing;
• The newsletter data is collected for the purpose of sending commercial information to the customer;
5. Data Processing
The processing of data takes place after request of purchase by the customer (data categories for invoicing, contacts and shipments), or after subscribing to our newsletter (data category for newsletter);
6. Security of processing
The collected data is stored in a database in the LCVE store software. Access to the store's admin panel, access to the hosting control panel, and access to the database manager have very strong passwords.
The hosting has installed a security certificate (https).
The hosting is backed up daily for redundancy and biweekly for system resetting purposes.
Locally, data is stored in Ecoreflexus computer located at our headquarters. This computer is equipped with a password to access and to resume after inactivity, firewall and antivirus program. A periodic backup of this computer to external hard drive is performed.
The management and billing software where the data is entered is configured with access levels, allowing only the company manager to change or delete any customer data. The access to the software in question is individual and made by password.
7. Data Transmission
In some categories of products and/or brands, we transmit customer identification data (Data Category to Billing) to manufacturers and / or representatives for product warranty purposes.
In no other situation are data transmitted to third parties.
8. Data Retention
We retain data for the following time periods:
• Billing data is stored indefinitely in our billing software
• Contact data is maintained for up to 3 years after the end of the warranty on the equipment sold
• Data for shipment of goods are kept up to 3 years after the last shipment of goods;
• The data for the newsletter is kept permanently, unless the client requests to delete it.
Present changes do not affect purchases and/or other business relationships made in the past or in progress.
NOTE: This document is a translation of the original, made in the Portuguese language. In case of doubt, the original document in Portuguese prevails.